25% Off SA Bike Festival Tickets
Tickets are now on sale for the hugely successful South Africa Bike Festival, which debuted as the FIRST event in 2016 at the ALL NEW Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit. Back by popular demand from industry members and visitors alike the festival returns to electrify fans with motorcycling mayhem in May this year. South Africa Bike Festival will be taking place from Friday the 26th– to Sunday the 28th May 2017 and will once again offer three days of fun-fuelled thundering two-wheeled, rip-roaring live action for the whole family.
Those who act fast have the opportunity to secure 25% off their tickets for a limited time only. From Tuesday 17th January, South Africa Bike Festival will offer the public a limited festive season special, ensuring the best possible price go to previous visitors and new fans of the festival who will be among the privileged few who secure their tickets to this high-octane event. All visitors need to do is use the promo code “SUPERFAN25” when booking online at www.southafricabikefestival.com
Festival times announced:
Friday, 26th May: 11h00 – 19h00
Saturday, 27th May: 09h00 – 21h00
Sunday, 28th May: 09h00 – 17h00
Good news for families – Children under 10 can attend free of charge. And new for 2017 is a new hospitality experience aptly named the SUMTING Superior Upgrade ticket for just R371.25 using the 25% discount. This ticket includes a meal voucher, compliments of SUMTING FRESH, priority parking and fast track entry, access to the festival grounds for the whole day as well as all day access to the Kyalami Pit Roof with the best view of starting grid and stunt shows. These ticket holders will also be given first choice to purchase the much-anticipated Circuit Test Rides with a 24-hour head start above the Standard ticket holders.
Back by popular demand, an even more exclusive VIP package returns for those motorcycle enthusiasts, corporate entertainers and industry heads that want a stress-free all-inclusive experience. The much sought after Sky Lounge Experience (R995pp @ Full Price) gives visitors a 180-degree view of the all new circuit and festival grounds from the Kyalami Pit Roof, includes 24hour advance first option on purchasing the Circuit Test Rides and most importantly a complimentary pop-up-style restaurant serving lunch throughout the day including complimentary beer, wine, and soft drinks.
Also included in The Sky Lounge Experience is VIP parking (cars or motorcycles), fast track entry, a VIP lanyard and festival guide. Acoustic performances will play throughout the day on the Pit Roof and for those who love convenience; organisers have also included access to the much-desired VIP rest rooms as well as a cloakroom to store helmets, jackets, gloves and shopping. These tickets are limited to 500 per day and are anticipated to sell out fast with the 25% discount that is currently on offer.
Ticket price breakdown for 2017
|Kids under 10||Standard Advance||Superior Upgrade Experience||Sky Lounge Experiece||Social +10||2-Day Multipass||3-Day Multipas||Car Park||Sunday’s Charity Ride|
|Free||R 200.00||R 495.00||R 995.00||R 190.00||R 300.00||R 400.00||R 20.00||R 40.00|
All 2017 tickets include:
- Even bigger leading manufacturer displays and pit garage activations from Harley-Davidson, Ducati, BMW, Suzuki, KTM, Husqvarna, Yamaha and many more.
- Accessories Hall with the very best festival offers and discounts from top industry players
- First access to purchase 2-lap Circuit test rides with 7 motorcycles to test ride per participating manufacturer (launching March 2017
Monster Energy NIGHT time FMX performances with laser lighting, music & more
- Pride of Ownership – Classic Motorcycle displays and owners competition
- Custom Bike Build Championship with international judge, Frank Sander from Germany, as well as local judges Grant Mc Nicol and Malcolm Powrie from Ink & Iron
- Live Music and Entertainment from SA’s favourite musicians and bands
- Scooters and Commuters, Training Schools
- Off-Road & Adventure Ride-Outs with KTM, Husqvarna, BMW, Ducati & Can-Am to name a few
- Kids Action and Activities
- Sunday Charity Ride – 15minute ride around JHB ending with two laps around Kyalami GP Circuit (R40 Top Up) *proceeds to go to Ride for a Reason, Claws & Paws