Bike Talk is For Sale
In January 2006, my Father gave me this gift called Bike Talk. He gave it to me in order to serve others and to glorify Him. Eleven years down the line, and I can honestly say, it’s been a tiring but very rewarding ride.
I have enjoyed every mile, almost every motorcycle, every person, every road, and every moment of this gift, but I’m afraid it is no longer mine to hold on to. With a heavy but exciting heart, I stand aside in order for Bike Talk to grow.
We’ve met and trained 1000s of people from all walks of life, and all over the country – a true blessing indeed. My family and I have given it our ALL, and more; from a little magazine and motorcycle riding school, well-supported and on demand, to an online media platform and full-on academy that stands second to none.
We’ve enjoyed numerous sponsorship opportunities over the years, ambassadors to a number of popular brands, and blessed with great friendships.
But a fish can only grow as big as the tank that it lives in.
The reality is that Bike Talk has reached its limit in the KZN market; with a state of the art website and online media content offering and a reputable rider academy that needs to move to Gauteng or Cape Town for continued growth and development.
Bike Talk has so much more to offer the whole of South Africa!
Now is the time for a resourceful and dynamic team to take Bike Talk to new heights. With a well-established platform, a house name in the motorcycle community, you could be the new owner of Bike Talk.
If you are convinced that this is your golden opportunity, then please contact Hein to discuss details in obtaining an established brand and business that is Bike Talk.
- The business as a whole: Website, Media (Newsletter, Online Radio Station), and Riding Academy
- Just the Website, Media (Newsletter, Online Radio Station)
The sale will include:
- Transfer of business ownership
- Transfer of domain ownership
- Training as a Motorcycle Riding Instructor
- Training to use the back-end of the website, to publish content and newsletters
- Training to use the online Radio Station, load and broadcast content
- Training to manage and maintain the website and social media pages
- Training equipment, and material (list available on request)
- Three months after sale support
In other words, the new owner will be fully equipped to run and operate Bike Talk effectively, and grow it from there.
Current sponsorships, if any at that stage, will have to be renegotiated between the new owner and the sponsor.
Only if you are serious, call Hein on 083 7937975, or email email@example.com